Oct 11, 2015

Card Party for a Stitcher

A fellow stitching sister, Deborah Markham http://dmarkham.blogspot.com/, was hospitalized last week after having a silent heart attack and is in CCU.  She's a fighter, but has other health issues so the hospital doesn't want her going home without some help.  Today, I am going to visit her.

I thought it would be nice if we threw her a card party.  If you would like to give her a 'get well' or 'thinking of you' card, I'd be happy to collect them all and get them to her in one big bunch.  I am sure she would love that. 
 
If interested, email me at mearitaira@yahoo.com and I'll send you my address.

1 comments:

Akila said...

That's such a lovely thought Meari. I would love to send a get well soon card, but it will take ages to reach you. So, please do convey my wishes and prayers to her when you visit her